AV-OL-60 Solar Aviation Light
This solar light packs a serious punch behind a single LED light bulb reaching a peak of up to 10 cd (candelas). The AV-OL-60 Solar aviation light arrives pre-charged and can last up to 24 nights. The light can be ordered as a steady-burn light, or a flashing light. The light comes with a 3 year warranty, and the LED light bulb is expected to last up to 100,000 hours.
For the last several years, our solar light has been approved by LAWA used on LAX airport projects as part of the temporary taxiway closure barricades. We can fabricate a steel base, and mount the AV-OL-60 on top and ship them directly to the job site.
AV-OL-60 Aviation Light Applications:
- Solar Obstruction Light
- Solar Barricade Light
- Solar Caution Light
- Solar Airport Taxiway Light (ICAO)
- Solar Hazard Light
- Independent of power grid
- Integrated solar/battery system
- IP68 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing globes ever)
- Automatic night activation
- Available with voltage-free contact for remote monitoring
- User-adjustable intensity settings to either steady-on or flashing operation
- Optional ON/OFF Switch – enables the light to be turned on with the flick of a switch
- IR LEDs
The AV-OL-60 Aviation light meets FAA Specifications 150/5730-2G
For more information about the solar light features, pricing, and availability, contact us.
Airprtbarricades.com takes pride in being able to provide solutions your company’s traffic control needs. We have been in business since 2011, and have been in the industry since 1999. Over the years we have built relationships with multiple manufactures. The result of that, is being able to pass on aggressive pricing directly to our customers. In addition to airport products, we also provide traffic cones, barricades, signs, light towers etc to our contractors. So keep us in mind on your next project even if it isn’t an airport project.
There are no reviews yet.