Solar Hazard Light Description:
The AV-70 is a proven solar powered LED light that offers a few features that separate this light from competing lights on the market. The solar LED light gives your project a low maintenance option with no underground wiring.
Just by eliminating the underground wiring, your airport will be saving significant costs. Other lights on the airport lighting market require underground wiring infrastructure. Preparing for this infrastructure really begins to increase the costs for your airfield.
With a solar powered LED light, you can be set up for a variety of applications such as, threshold lights, taxiway lights, runway lights, caution lights, as well as emergency airstrips, and helipads.
You can purchase the AV-70 solar LED light with an optional radio control. The radio control can be used with a PALC or handheld controller. Users can activate the light using a remote ON/OFF switch, adjust light intensity, or synchronize the flashing lights. You can also switch between visual light or IR light.
For portable lighting applications, the AV-70 is certified to FAA L-863B
Solar Hazard Light Features:
- Integrated solar/battery system
- Dual internal high-performance solar modules angled to maximize solar collection
- Fast & easy to deploy – no programming
- IP68 waterproof rating
- User-replaceable battery
- Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing globes ever)
- High Intensity (AV-70-HI)
- Radio Controlled
- IR LEDs for tactical operations
- External ON/OFF switch
- External battery charge port
- Manual operation
- AV-70 Solar Taxiway Light
- Solar Barricade Light
- Av-70 Solar Obstruction Light
- Solar Runway Edge Light
- Av-70 Solar Threshold Light
- Av-70 Meets photometric requirements of FAA AC/5345-46E, L861T
- Meets ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, ‘Aerodrome Design and Operations’, paragraph 188.8.131.52
- Av-70 Meets FAA AC150/5370-2F for construction and barricade installations